Operation and funding
The project Swedish Lifewatch, funded by the Swedish Research Council is providing funds for the development and operation of Nordic Microalgae since October 2010. The Swedish Lifewatch project contributes to European Lifewatch.
The partners in Swedish Lifewatch are:
- The Swedish Species Information Centre at the Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences (lead partner).
- Department of Aquatic Sciences and Assessment, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences
- The University of Gothenburg
- Lund University
- Umeå University
- Swedish Meteorological and Hydrological Institute, SMHI
- The Swedish Museum of Natural History