Plankton Toolbox 1.2.1 is available
Plankton Toolbox has been updated. Changes include:
- The Plankton counter module has been modified after user feedback.
- A function to make a backup of your data is included in the Plankton counter module.
- A minimalistic example data set is included.
- Plankton groups have been changed to include only four main groups. The user can modify this.
- Taxon lists and the list of trophic types have been updated.
- A list of HAB-species based on the IOC-UNESCO Taxonomic Reference List of Harmful Micro Algae is included
- Mac users no longer need to use special software when unpacking Plankton Toolbox after download.
Go to http://nordicmicroalgae.org/tools to get the new version.
Seasons greetings from the Plankton Toolbox team.